Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun things Bailey is doing!

We've been having a lot of fun with Bailey lately. She's entered a stage where it seems she tries/learns something new everyday! She's really trying as hard as she can to crawl, she flips over like it's no problem, and just today she started "reclining" in her exersaucer...
 
She's starting solid foods, as you can tell she really likes to make a mess. 
  
Bath's are extremely fun for her now, we can't give her a bath at the sink anymore though because she gets water EVERYWHERE! 

 
For Valentine's Day Jared bought me a fruit bouquet... and I love him for it!(it was delicious) Bailey loved playing with the balloons and chewing on the core of the pineapple.

 
(she's just like her mom!)

2 comments:

  1. I love little Bailey, I cant believe how big she is getting! We miss her and you guys also. I love the outfit ;) You are just the cutest family!!!! Love and miss you! PS no baby yet... darnit

    ReplyDelete